January 10, 2012

Side Table: In Progress

I feel like I have been MIA for a while so I wanted to share a project I have been working on.

I'll save all the talk for when I do the actual post on this table. This table isn't completely finished but I didn't want to wait another day to two to share so here are a few pictures!

BEFORE


IN PROGRESS













I'm thinking about putting small casters on the feet! What do you think?

Stay tuned for a compete post about this table. I have a new (and much better) chalk paint recipe to share plus another table I am working on.




4 comments:

  1. I like it, very cool blue shade. Pretty! The casters sound like fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, lovely job you are doing on the side table. Isn't it so much fun refinishing other peoples throwaways? Gives them a new life. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will surely save you some bucks if your prefer to do some make over on your old furniture rather than buying a new furniture. In this way, you can have your own personalized furniture.

    ReplyDelete